Our Regulatory Innovation Conference 2019 is designed to bring together senior experts and leading speakers from the life science industry, regulatory authorities, the Department of Health and Social Care, NHS England, the Office for Life Sciences, the National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE), academia, research charities and patient organisations.
This year's event, titled 'Innovation and regulatory science in an evolving environment' will cover four main themes:
- Future vision – Interactive and responsive regulation for expediting patient access
- Integrating innovative approaches to clinical development in the UK
- Real World Data: what is possible and when?
- Future ambition for UK life sciences in 2021 and beyond
You will also have the opportunity to network with speakers and fellow attendees at the post event networking drinks.
Who should attend?
The conference is aimed at those working in:
- Life sciences industry
- Regulatory agencies
- Academic institutions
- Medical research charities/patient groups
- NHS organisations
- Contract research organisations
- Biopharmaceutical manufacturers
- Service providers
Click on the programme tab for more information.
This conference awares CPDs. Email email@example.com to enquire